Thursday, July 9, 2009

You and I

oh let’s get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
& teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants from way up there
you and I, you and I
~ingrid michaelson
This summer is turning out to be very amazing. :) &promising to maybe turn into a very amazing year. I am incredibly enjoying spending much time with an awesome guy named tristan. This past week he has been gone camping, and it made me realize just how much I like that kidd. Some things I missed the most were: the way he smells, his arm, his laugh :), how dorky we are together, && basically everything else about him. No, we are not 'oficially' together. But, hey, who cares? I like him, he likes me. Very complicated in the most simplistic, uncomplicated way. The night before he left, he came over just to watch a movie. Anyway, I made popcorn & while we were sitting there watching the movie stuffing our mouths (& trust me, i was super stuffing mine), he turned to me to say......"I like you soo much. You are amazing". :) just like that. With a ton of popcorn in my mouth. After saying that, he turned and continued watching the movie. Yeah, I like him. :)

2 comments:

  1. i loved these lyrics when i first read them & i didn't even know the song! but now i know that a guy sings with her & it's even cuter!!
    awwe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love how you write, this was great! And the lyrics were amazing.

    ReplyDelete