Monday, July 13, 2009

"Maria, I just met a girl called Maria" && Shahi Paneer.

So, last night I was invited over to my buddy Liz's home for a night of musicals. Well, it was supposed to be four of us but I ended up being the only one who could make it. Anyways, her to younger brothers ended up staying and making us yummy treats (Liz is the ultimate older sister and can get them to do ANYTHING). So we watched Westside Story. :) I love that movie. My dad says it reminds him of when he was younger. BUT, that movie reminds me of a promise I made to my sister......she knows what im talking about. :D Then today.....my family went out to Indian food with tristan's family. :) Well, minus tristan. lol. He had to work today untill 11:30. :/ But, I super enjoyed seeing tiana his sister. We are friends. :) && we are exactly four days apart. Well, that's all for now. The rest of the week ill be working from 8-12 and tristan gets tuesday-thursday off work. Lucky bumn.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!! i totally know what you are talking about!!

    i gave you an award :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Was checking out new blogs and came across yours and I think its really cool. Hey come check out mine if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete