Friday, July 10, 2009

"I'll race you to the bedroom"

Today was a fun adventure! In the morning we, me my mama and sister, went shopping at anthropologie && other interesting stores. My sister ended up getting some mega wicked paper at this paper store. Then, we went to Ikea and looked around. In a way, it made me realize just how close i am to moving out and going to University. Im terrified of leaving everyone. But, ill survive. :) After we got home, I took a much needed nap (read previous excited late night post) for around an hour. Then it was time for work at the local fair. Fun. :/ Everyone at work was SUPER lazy. We all just wanted to be home enjoying the weekend. Unfortunately, my lovely plans with my mr. fell through. :( I was/am super bummed. I miss him terribly. I am finally getting just a SUPER tiny feeling of how melissa feels without john lee. Gosh, i couldnt even go a week without seeing him. How pathetic I am. :) Anyways, tomorrow is another day && Im seeing him after he gets off work at 8! Hooray. So, the song lyrics I put on the tristan rant post are from the song You and I by Ingrid Michaelson.
Here it is :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww funness! I miss Anthropologie I could live in that lovely store! And goodness Tristan. I hope you see him soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must really miss him ): i strongly & powerfully miss john lee ):

    ReplyDelete