Friday, July 10, 2009

12:20

So, I know that I just posted basically twenty minutes ago. But, that was just because I needed to get that out into the world. :) It is 12:20am on June 10, 2009. I can't sleep for some reason. Idk why....I think im excited. Tomorrow, or should I say today, is promising to be a good day. Shopping in the morning with sister&mama. Then, work for four hours. yay. :/ MONEY. :D &then.....i will HOPEFULLY see tristan! I havent seen him since he left on sunday. I am going to suggest that we go stargazing. My favorite constellation is Orion. :) Well, I think/hope that i will start blogging more. Even though basically nobody reads this nonsense. Ill do it just for me. I want to remember every good thing this summer. ill need it to get me through when im by myself at university. Well, not all by myself. Ill make friends. i hope. Well.....i guess i should probably get some sleep tonight. night loves.

2 comments:

  1. today is going to be way fun.
    :o)

    & you better blog when you are gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i read your socallednonsense! but thats the way i put it as well. nobody reads my blogs but i just do it so i could remember every happy moment in life. you and your boy is so cuuute! how are you guys?!?!?! and how is yourself?! and blog more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete