Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Come on!"

So, I currently feel like that lady from greys who had all the broken bones and she finds out its because of a tumor. Anyways, the reason I havent posted in a while is because I have tonsilitus AGAIN. Second time in two months. && I found out the reason I keep getting them is because I have cryptic tonsils. Come on! Tonsilitus is basically the WORST illness I could get. I love food too much and it makes it so Im always starving but my throat hurts too much for me to eat. Last time I had to get my tonsil lanced. Ewwwe. Well, it is 4:38 in the morning. Yucko. Ive been waking up all night. I think its because i sleep all day so when the night comes around im finally somewhat awake. Plus, I finally ate something for dinner (i hadn't eaten anything all day). So, time to get this thing caught up. Yesterday, or should I say two days ago, I started feeling the signs of tonsilitus so i didnt go to work. It was super hard finishing my hw sick. Later on that day, tristan came over! && he helped me make dinner (yummy pasta salad). I love how we like basically all the same stuff. :) so, I really really hope I didn't get him sick, but he was being too cute (he feels fine so far). Then yesterday, I basically slept all day. I couldnt really do anything else I was too weak from not eating. I have a fast metabolism, so if i miss even one meal I start feeling sick with a bad tummy ache and headache. Today, me, my sister, and mama, are hoping to drive and meet my dad for campmeeting (he's been there since wednesday). So, im hoping I feel up to going. The only drawback is that i probably wont be able to eat anything. Bummer. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment