Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sisterhood

Ello. :) This is just a quick update of my day yesterday before I have to run off to work. :/ So, I went to church yesterday and saw my three good childhood friends Melissa, Alisa, && Christine. We are basically the true sisterhood. :)Well, me and christine are going away for college in september So.....I had the idea of going on one last adventure with just the four of us like old times! :) The plans are to go camping on the beach in monterey, bonfires, marshmallows, and aquariums. Super fun&& sooo excited. We need it. Then....Lizzie came over! I hadn't seen her for a whole week! lol. Well, we exchanged stories from the week on top of my roof. Yeah, we're cool. :) I loved hearing about her camp where she was a counselor. && then later......Tristan came over! My terrible missing finally ended. :) We got our favorite green tea ice cream. && Sat on my roof some to look at the lovely clouds and spy on my neighbors (one of them have a soda machine in their backyard). Later, we watched NCIS && The Holiday. I told him I needed to give him a crash-course in chick flicks. After enjoying his AMAZING company, we had to say goodbye. Bummer. But, It always takes us forever to say goodbye. Finally though, he had to leave. Oh! In a couple of weeks, he's going with me and the familia to visit my cousins! I can't wait. Also, cute thing he said, "Why couldn't this (meaning me&him) happen like 5 months ago", I just smiled at him & he said, "Oh, yeah, that was kinda my fault". Silly kid. He also said, "I love how dorky you are. :) It makes me feel more comfortable" I am fairly dorky I must admit. But im okay with that. Okay, well that's all for now. I hope today will be as good. :)

1 comment:

  1. All of that sounds awesome! Hey, you never had me up on the roof! I feel deprived.

    ReplyDelete