Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Creepers

So, today was a usually summer day for me. Work 8-12, then hw. Well, not exactly usuall. I got to eat out with my lovely friend lizzie and her mama && my mama at olive garden. Unlimited soup, salad, && bread sticks. MMM.... perfect for me. :) Then I came home and took a lloonngg shower to cool off. Its ridiculously hot. :/ && then, I cleaned my room and worked on hw. Later during dinner, my sister put on Tin Man. Its a scifi version of the Wizard of Oz with Zoey Deschanell (idk how to spell her name). My sister's obsessed with her. But we didnt finish because we started watching Knowing with nicholas cage. I didnt really like the movie. There were too many creeper alien people on it. Yuchk. no bueno. But, i don have to say that it had good action sequences. So, that was basically my day. Tomorrow will probably be basically exactly the same. I cant WAIT till my summer class is over! Then ill be officially done wit my JC. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment