Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy Raquel

So, I havent blogged in a while now. Its because i have been SUPER busy and stuff. But, updates! I no longer have tonsilitus! :) my tonsil popped a whole through my old incision and drained. Nasty! Also, camping was kinda a bummer due to my tonsilitus. But, I did see an old friend Nathaniel who I met the year before. He was looking rather gorgeous! :D Also, I saw an old friend I did not want to see.....alfred. Yucko! Why cant he just leave me be?! && I couldnt tell him off well enough because i could basically barely talk. No bueno. Well, im camping again this weekend so maybe ill have time to do damage. lol. Also, today is the last day of summer school and of my JC!!! Hooray! But im nervous for my final. Please pray! Continueing on, tomorrow is my last day of work and basically the first day of my summer. Its funny how things work out. Well, I probably wont be getting on here for a while since I am camping this weekend then going directly to college orientation! Im nervous! I hope i make friends. Well, thats all for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. aaaahahaha. you'd have to tell me details in person? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Oh you didn't tell me about Nathaniel! Does he look much older? Man, Alfred, such a bugger! I hope you tell him off this weekend, I'll be counting on details missy. AND I simply must know all about your orientation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes and thank you for the comments, I will definitely cook your socks off when your up :)

    ReplyDelete