Monday, September 28, 2009

why do we do this to ourselves?

So, my weekend was actually really nice! :) Only bummer is that my mom left and I feel like there was some unspoken issue between us. :/ It makes me sad, I didnt want anyone to leave me with any ill feelings whatsoever. BUT, I did enjoy my weekend. Saturday, I went to the beach! It was sooo nice. :) I made new friends: Kelli, John, Johnathen, Mark, Paul, David, and I cant remember the last guys name......lol. Well, they taught me how to play volleyball. Crazy, huh? I never thought I would put myself out of my comfort zone like that. I felt accomplished and supposedly I did good for my first time. I enjoyed it because everyone was soooo nice and super supportive. They never ever said anything to hint that I was doing horrible. Then, liz came saturday night! :D We had good fun and talks. She stayed untill sunday early evening. Me her and my roomie spent the day together. :) Well, that's all for now. OH! I stayed up till 2:20 last night. Ugh. Idk why. I was just really not tired. PLUS, I didnt even do ANY homework. Horrible I know. Instead I webcamed with cameron. lol. haha. We finally decided to go to sleep because I had class today at 8 and needed to get up early to study and do hw, and he needed to get up at 5. Why did we do that? ahaha. And my roomie stayed up a little later than me! I think its just a college thing. We seriously do not mean to stay up that late. Happy Birthday Danny and Kristina! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment