Wednesday, September 16, 2009

this is our destiny. :)

Last night, I watched Australia and Slumdog Millionaire. :) I LOVE those movies. && Tristan came over. :) Perfect evening. I like that guy a million. I still can't believe im leaving this friday! Its insane. Im really excited, but dont want to say goodbye to people. I hate saying goodbye. Anyways, here are some of my favorite quotes from the movies.

Australia:
Drover: We're not really used to...
Lady Sarah Ashley: A woman? I suppose you think I should be back in Darwin, at the church fete or a lady's whatever you call it. Well I will have you know, I am as capable as any man.
Drover: Guests. We're not used to guests is what I was about to say but now that you mention it I happen to quite like the women of the outback.

Nullah: Mrs. Boss! We gotta get those fat cheeky bulls into that big bloody metal ship!

Drover: Welcome to Australia!

Nullah: I sing you to me.

Slumdog Millionaire:
Jamal Malik: I knew you'd be watching.
Latika: I thought we would meet only in death.
Jamal Malik: This is our destiny.
Latika: Kiss me.

Maman: Jamal, time has come to turn professional.
Youngest Jamal: Really?
Maman: But first, let me hear that song Darshan Do Ghanshyam, my favorite bhajan.
Youngest Jamal: [sings] Darshan Do [stops and commands]
Youngest Jamal: Fifty rupees!
Maman: [bewildered]
Youngest Jamal: I'm a professional now, what to do?
Maman: [laughs] Cheeky little bugger!

Jamal Malik: I love you.
Latika: So what?

Jamal Malik: I'll wait for you at the train station every day at five.

Jamal Malik: Maybe it's written.
All of these quotes were provided by IMDB.

2 comments:

  1. : ) aahh i love those movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love them love them!! Those quotes make me want to watch them again :)

    ReplyDelete