Monday, September 21, 2009

La Sierra

Wow. Im finally here. Its insane thinking about it. I dont really think that it has hit me yet. But I have a feeling it will after this week. Well, let me start from the beggining. My trip down was very interesting. We almost died. But, everything turned out perfectly fine. My roomate is super nice. :) Her name is Alejandra, Ale for short. I think that if I hangout with her a lot Ill loose my meannes. haha. My room is bigger than I thought it would be and I only have to share the bathroom with my roomie and bathmates (the girls nextdoor). So, being without tristan hasnt hit me too hard yet. BUT, in class this morning, the teacher made a comment like, "all of us have had to do a lot to get here with money, and leaving loved ones behind". Ahhhhh. That one got me. Right in the middle of Jesus class. At 8 in the morning. lol. But besides that, Ihavent gotten homesick. I can't wait till people visit me though! It'll be great. :)

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm : ) i'm writing you a letter right now!
    hahah yes! alejandra can be your cure to meaness!
    i can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete