Thursday, September 10, 2009

Awarded

I got this award from my sister. :) And along with this award, Im supposed to list ten interesting things about myself: 1. I really like eyelashes. :) But, only when they're real. no fake ones.
2. When I was little and I wanted to talk to someone, I would get SUPER close to their face. :D
3. I SUPER completely like my boyfriend. Even though he's a dork.
4. I like my cat Alice probably more then some of my friends. Sorry, but its true.
5. My feet shrunk about two sizes. From a 8 1/2-9, to a 7-7 1/2. Creepy, huh?
6. My sister is AWESOME. We are the elizabeth and jane bennett's of the world.
7. I have super bad luck with cameras. I went through two in the past two years. Both were digital and cost 200-300. No bueno. BUT, I have never been the fault of them braking.
8. I've had the two same bestfriends since childhood. One, I met the day she was born. Okay, I was only 1 then so I dont remember meeting her. The other, I met in first grade.
9. I love aguing, and it gets me into trouble a lot.
10. I've had tonsillitus twice since june, and have thrown up 16 time once in a day. random. :)
I award whoever reads this.


Second award, again from my sister. I am supposed to say ten things noone else knows. Im not sure how that is going to work out. My sister will probably know most of these:

1. When I was little, my favorite animals were sharks and dinosaurs. Plus, tigers. :) I even had a shark shirt. It was the ultimate.

2. Sometimes I feel like my cat is the only one who likes and understands me.

3. I cry more often then I let on.

4. I never wanted to have kids untill I went to a mission trip to an orphanage in mexico. It changed everything. Well, almost. I now want one boy. :)

5. I used to think I was adopted when I was little. I still struggle to see the similarities between me and my family/relatives.

6. My greatest fear is failure.

7. I am ALWAYS tempted to pack one bag and just travel wherever my feet take me.

8. I am worried that I won't achieve all of my goals, or that I wont make a difference.

9. I wish I knew my grandfathers.

10. I really want to go to cuba. I always felt like I was missing something, and I think that something is the connection to my cuban heritage. (I also think maybe that's the missing link to who I look like).

I award whoever reads this.

Well, I hope you enjoyed learning just a little bit more about me and my crazy self. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your first ten answers were so amusing :) Haha. I wish I knew my grandfathers too! I want to go everywhere I have any heritage and find our family name and search out any relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL some of these i was cracking up!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete