Sunday, September 13, 2009

50th post. Hoooray!

Ahahahha. I dont know if I should be proud that its only my 50th post. But, I am. :) Well, this weekend it has been only me and papi at home. My mama and sister went to a leadership conference with my church. I can't believe that it was my last weekend home! Insane. Well, friday I spent mostly home doind chores and scholarships. But, I did go over to kara's to visit for a bit. She gave me a massage. :) She's in massage therapy school. I very much enjoyed it. I think that has to be some of the coolest homework ever. Later, me and my dad went out to dinner at rubios. Mmmmm. Delicious. I got nachos grande. Then I went home and chilled. Saturday, me and my dad only went to the sermon at church, we didnt make it to sabbath school. After church, I was talking to Eli for a while. I had NOOOOO clue he knew I had a boyfriend! Oh my goodness. Slightly awkward. But, he is completely hilarious so we were joking around like crazy. He told me to bring tristan to church. Idk.....It's kinda weird having a boyfriend from a different religion, just becuase he wont understand a lot of the reasoning behind why I do what I do. Hard to explain. Anyways, after that I went home and watched a movie with my dad. That night, me and my friends went out bowling! Finally! lol. We've been trying to do that for months! hahaha. It was me, kara, her boyfriend christopher, tiana, her boyfriend canyon, and canyon's coworker patrick. I had fun. :) I just wished tristan couldve been there. Oh well. But that night, I heard news about a friend that I didnt like. Im not going to name names, but she has really changed. :( Im worried for her. && The stuff she does makes me want to be mad at her and call her names, but I just think that there's something wrong with her. She spread some really bad stuff about my other good friend to loads of people. Anyways, on a happier note, me and joanna (alisa's mom), are going to go see her at her boarding school! Im sooooooo happy! I thought I wouldnt be able to see alisa before I leave. THIS FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. wow wow. i don't know where to begin. i think i'll just talk to you when you get home : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh can I know who the mysterious friend is?? And awesome you get to see Alisa!

    ReplyDelete