Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kidnapped! :)

Well, lets see.....the last time I wrote anything was about the beach. Wow. That seems so long ago. Anyways, Thursday I went to the state fair and had a lovely time. Mmmm. We had chocolate candies and shaved ice. Classic. Then, on friday, well, I cant remember what I did friday so that must mean it wasnt too interessting. Saturday was a usual church day, then my family went to my hayward hispanic half's babyshower party. My cousin is having another little guy. :) He's supposed to be born September 18th. The day I leave for college. Which is supprisingly in 10 days. Crazy, huh? Anyways, the babyshower was okay. And I got to take pictures with family which was nice. :) Sunday I went out to breakfast for my friends birthday. :D She turned 19! Then Cameron Arana the pirana came over. lol. I havent seen him in ages. Well, more like a week. haha. Anyways, after.....my mom supprised me and my family took me on a trip! They kidnapped me! lol. She wouldn't say where we were going. Turns out we were going on a beach one night trip. And me and my sister stayed at a hostel with a lighthouse. Super cool. Unfortunately, I was really out of it for some reason. :/ Then on monday driving home, we stopped off at ikea and bought a ton of dorm room stuff. I am now super excited to go. Im ready. Definitly ready. I'll just miss tristan a ton, but ill survive. Speaking of that boy.....Its one month for us today. Hahaha. I feel silly being all excited about that, but I am. :) But, I havent seen the dork in a while. :/ Last night, Lizzie spent the night and we stayed up watching tv/movies, eating ice cream and popcorn, and talking till 3. :) Super nice. Well, off to a good day today. Hopefully. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. it seems like you've been going nonstop. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have been meaning to call you all week! Or at least contact you. Ugh I'm so forgetful lately and busy, but with unimportant things, and I have a load to do that I keep not doing because I keep watching Gilmore girls all day lol (I get them from the library) But anyway I am going to call you, when should I call? Text me!!

    ReplyDelete