Friday, September 25, 2009

first week of school

So, I haven't had much time to blog lately. BUT, I will now update you with the happenings of my week starting from sunday.

Sunday: We left our hotel and went to LSU to unload and move me in. I was slightly flustered just because it seemed like there was soooo much to do. But, I moved in and found out that people were leaving in 15 minutes. AH! So soon. It made me slightly panicky. I wasn't ready to say goodby to tristan. :/ But we had to. So I said goodbye to everyone and went back to my dorm room. No tears.

Monday: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! haha. It was early start! 8 am Jesus class. The day was crazy. I fell asleep in my second class, then came back to my room to take a nap and slept 20 minutes into my next class. I was soooo mad at myself.

Tuesday: Went to classes. I really like my war crimes and international policy class. It reminds me of my favorite class back at my old college. THEN, that night me and my roomie alejandra went to tuesday tunes. Its an activity at school where bands/people come and perform. Mmmm. It was sooo fun. I highly recomend you check out noah gundersen. He is amazing. Amazingly good looking. :P Oh! and I made a friend. Garrett. He's a pretty awesome guy. He's the one who puts on tuesday tunes and he's a senior. Pretty nice too. So, after tuesday tunes, me and ale hanged out with matt and jr. Fun. :)

Wednesday: Ugh. Another day of school....Im already counting down the days till christmas break. lol. Tonight, I went to worship. It's called 4th down. It was pretty awesome. And, afterwards, me and some new found friends went out. haha. At like midnight. We got some horchata. Nasty horchata actually. But just getting away from the college was super nice. Im starting to feel like I fit in just a little bit more. BUT, I missing tristan. :/ So many little things remind me of him......

Thursday: School.......First quiz. :/ AND, convocation. I got to see all of the LSU students get together. Super awesome. After my last class was over ale called me and said that her and josh were going to fruyus (a frozen yogurt place) and they invited me to go. :) It was soooo yummy. And definitly was my lunch. :D After that, it was luau time! Welcome back luau. At first it was boring, but then more friends started showing up. There was blow up games, polynesian dancing, food, and music. I signed up to be in the polynesian club! :) Im soooo excited. Later that night, all my friends randomly went on the obstical course that was all wet with a pool at the end. Soooooo awesomly fun. And me and ale even got garrett to go! haha. He's hilarious. And, he's going to cook me and ale dinner sometime! He lives off campus. Unfortunately, back at the room I started missing tristan a TON. Aghhh. I know for a fact I can do this whole long distance thing, but i dont enjoy it at all. :/

Friday: Today was my last day of classes this week! Im done with my first week of school now! :) Well, I will be cleaning, doing laundry, and organizing things today. Later on, me and my friends might go to some block party or something. Not really sure. But supposedly kid cudi will be there. So that should be interesting. :)

Overused phrase of the week: ridiculous

3 comments:

  1. how fun! it reminds me of summer camp, but you actually have to do school work. miss you!

    ps. i'm so glad you are writing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it sounds like your having so much fun :) I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry you'll get to see tristan SOON which you are so lucky about. sounds like you're having fun! that's good to hear! it was weird not seeing you at church today. well hope all is well!!! we should skype sometime! the entire week i've been TERRIBLY busy. haha.

    ReplyDelete