Monday, October 5, 2009

if you can walk, you can dance. if you can walk to the music, you can become a great dancer

This weekend has been funnish. Friday, I mostly just cleaned and went shopping after school. Joshy, my tenth husband :), took me and ale. Friday night I went to first service. It was nice. A lot better than church. Saturday I went to sabbath school. Then, I chilled outside on a blanket with ale, nate, and josh. We all ended up falling asleep. It was a SUPER nice and needed nap. Then, me and ale got ready for that night. We wanted to look super cute. After we were done we left with pono, josh, and nate along with a car full of other boys I dont remember their names to an open mike cafe. Pono performed. It was a lot of fun but I was exausted and super cold. Then, later that night we all chilled at angwin, my dorm. Sunday, we decorated our dorm room for a contest (we won first place with a prize of $20 target giftcards!), had a photoshoot with JR, and studied. Well, not really studied.....we ended up going to the boys dorm to study,we find ourselves there often. Pono was going to help us with bible, but.....we ended up going out to eat with pono, josh, and steve. Haha. Then, when we got back, steve wanted to teach Israel how to dance salsa. So, a group of us (me, ale, steve, israel, andrew, and sometimes josh) all danced untill 1 in the morning! Soooooo much fun! I hadn't danced in a long time. We also merengued, salsa'd, tangoed, slow waltzd, and cha-cha'd. Super exciting. :) We are going to start doing that regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Raquel, your life down there sounds amazing! You don't know how jealous I am. My life seems to be at a boring stand still lately...And I've been feeling....Tired and unmotivated. I have a kind of big photography project due tomorrow that I STILL haven't gotten around to. I am such a lazy person! I need a freakin job. And I have to come see you! Ahhhh I need to. Make sure to let me know when anyone is going up there. Lol you and the guys ;P but hey man the boys dorm is much more fun is it not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! you should start a ballroom club!!!! yes! do it raquel! do it! do it! do it! haha.
    & wow! first place?? what kind of decorations were they? was it a theme?
    love & miss you muchisimo.

    ReplyDelete