Wednesday, October 21, 2009

frustrated

wow, so i havent blogged in a bit! here's a quick update:
  • I am now in my fifth week and midpoint of the quarter. (I want it to be over)
  • My sister, boyfriend, and friend came to visit me.
  • My boyfriend completely suprised me.
  • I went roller skating, saw Whip It, and now want to roller derby-it up.
  • I gave my boyfriend something that means the world to me. (my bracelet I havent taken off for a year and a half)
  • Midterms coming up.
  • The weather is getting colder.
  • I enjoy tuesday tunes but Garrett's head is in the clouds due to a certain volleyball player.

Okay, so now for my frustration! haha. People here are starting to make me mad. Ugh. I guess people have been talking about me behind my back. Who knew?! I thought they were my friends! Anyways, I guess they think im a big flirt? Idk. I dont think I am at all. Its just that once im comfortable around you, Im comfortable. I dont treat them any differently then my guy friends back home, and everything I do I'd do infront of tristan. They just think way too much of the little things. For an example, I am freezing cold, I ask if anyone will let me use their jacket. Logical right? But noooooo, it means Im flirting and i like them. Stupid. Im just kinda super fed up right now with the whole situation. It feels like its middle school again. And it hurts to know that people are talking about me behind my back. Grow the balls to say it to my face! Oh, and my supposed "friends" keep telling my roomate stuff to tell me. Seriously? Just have enough respect to say it to my face. Idk. Im really frustrated at the moment. I never ever meant for people to get the wrong ideas from my actions. My roomie thinks they just dont understand me or my humor and they're thinking more of it then they should. So I guess now every time I talk to a guy, which is all the time because the girls dont talk to me, people are saying "oooh. Look. she's flirting with a new guy". Ugh. Just because it's soooooo freakin dificult to make girl friends here doesnt mean peopel should judge me when i mostly have just guy friends. They're more friendlier and less complicated. Usually. AND, to top everything off, I found out why one of my favorite guy friends has been basically completely avoiding me. He's into me. agghhhh. Don't avoid me because of that. So, sorry to blurt out all of my frustration here but I cant really say it anywheres else. :/

p.s. angelina don't show mom this please. :D

2 comments:

  1. haha. i was reading this & i was like woah. & then i scroll down & it says "p.s. angelina don't show mom this please" lol. i started cracking up.

    i'm sorry.
    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlllll, been there done that.(still doin that) I'm sorry. People,(girls mostly) are stupid and ridiculous and piss me off. I want to go over there and knock them upside their heads. btw you need to call me! we haven't talked in awhile. And the P.S part was hilarious I laughed out loud :)

    ReplyDelete