Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend

So, this weekend was a usual one. Friday Fruyus, then first service. After, that I went to sleep basically right away. Well, after talking to people right after first service. My roomie stayed up to celebrate John's birthday! He turned 19 on friday. Then, on saturday I went to sabbath school and church. After that, I napped. :) Later, me and a bunch of friends layed out on a blanket as usual and talked and ate. Mmmm. That night liz came and a group of us went to the beach for a bit. It was an interesting experience.....I made a decision that I now regret in a way. I did something I shouldnt have and im not proud of it. But, I dealt with my bad decision already and im trying to put it behind me. Im just really disappointed in myself. Idk. I regret it and I dont at the same time. Anyways, on sunday, I basically slept all day and played piano. lol. Oh, on the beach, my awesome amazing friend Josh played a song for me. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment