Thursday, October 8, 2009

boys dorm

So, yesterday was boring, but last night we went over to Garretts house for dinner. :) It was fun. Isreal took us (me and ale) over there and back. I LOVE his house. Its sooo nice. And the decor is amazing. Im proud of him and the guys he lives with. Oh, and he can cook. Then, we came back to the dorms and studied for an hour or two. After that, me and ale headed over to the boys dorm as usual. We chilled on the couches with josh, budge, and isreal. :) Mucho fun. Isreal supposedly thinks im quiet. Surrreee.......haha. He's a funny kid. Oh, and he insisted on walking us back to our dorm rooms. According to him its just too dangerous. Boy you've never been to my town at night? haha. Anyways, Today should be fun. Its two months with me and tristan today. :) BUT, i havent heard from him since sunday. :/ it makes me sad. Ive even texted him. Ugh. Oh well. Tonight im going midnight bowling. Maybe I can get Isreal to drive me. Hopefully. Or josh. :)

3 comments:

  1. photos!!! i need photos!!! i want to see his house!
    & i don't know what's going on with tristan bc he was texting me last night!!

    ok, well i want PHOTOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog awards for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You CRACK ME UP girly! "Boy you never been to my town at night?" Lol. Goodness fun stuffin :) I need photos too girl! I thrive on photos! And remember I am living collage life precariously through you darling :) Btw you need to get your booty on the phone and call me!

    ReplyDelete