Monday, August 3, 2009

Six Degrees of Separation

1) Ice Cream: i LOVE ice cream. I always have, and always will. Favorites include coffee, green tea, moose tracks, & mint chocolate chip.2) Alice: my cat Alice is basically amazing. She's such a character & ive had her since I was five. 3) Angelina: my sister's better than yours! :P jk. Well, actually, she is. :D 4) Friends: my friends are incredible. I know that they will always be there for me. 5) Adventures: i super enjoy going on random adventures. They spice up anything. :)

6)Beachs: I don't know what I'd do if there weren't any beaches. I love them. Some favorites include waimanalo, dillon, huntington, & many more. I tag whoever reads this post. :)


2 comments:

  1. Love that first picture of you guys! So great, and that video! Lol! Man that green tea ice cream looks HEAVENLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe. it's me.
    maybe you should say what this tag is about...
    i was like six degrees of seperation??? wha??

    ReplyDelete