Saturday, August 1, 2009

Monterey, finally!

So, i am going to FINALLY update about my trip to monterey. Idk why but for some reason I really just dont feel like posting about it. Not that it wasnt a complete success, I had SO much fun. Well, wednesday I went down with liz, tiana, and alisa. We had tons of adventures including swimming in super cold ocean, trespassing on privat property, making friends with seals and sea otters, meeting international people (who thought we were celebrities), && making our own hot tub. :P I love my girls. Well, the next day tiana and liz left, and melissa and christine came. :D We went swimming first. Then, we went on the 17 mile drive! We made several stops, took pictures, and overall bonded. That evening we ended up in carmel and ate at club jalepenos. Mmmmm. So tasty. I ordered mole enchiladas and a lime margarita. Delicious. Well, we lost our car after dinner. So that was an adventure. But everything ended up being okay. I love these girls sooo much. I couldn't imagine life without them. But, im gonna have to get used to not seeing the ALL the time anymore when i leave. Boo. :/

1 comment: