Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Yesterday, I turned 18! :) I was born on August 28th 1991 at 9:09 p.m. My birthday was amazing. I woke up to the singing happy birthday from my mom and sister (although I could hardly sleep that night because I was soooo excited). I opened presents from my sister. She gave me a purse with many nifty things inside. She got the idea from her nylon magazine where they put things in a purse with a theme. Her theme for my purse was travel. Super perfect for me. Well, that morning my mom made cinamon rolls. Mmmmm delicious. && I had three! haha. I got ready for the day and waited for my friends to come pick me up for breakfast. Well, while sitting waiting with my sister and friend, I decided to call tiana who was going to pick us up and was late.... She said, "Oh yeah. We're pulling into the parking lot now". I thought she forgot about me but she said she'd be right there. So, im waiting by my front window looking for her to show up and........Suddenly Tristan pulls up!!!! Climbs out of his car looking SUPER fabulous. I died. lol. Woah he looked amazing. && Definitly gave me butterflies. I wasnt sure if I would see him because he had to work that day. It was a total suprise. I opened the door and gave him a big hug and kiss. :) He makes me soooo happy. Well, he came to suprise me and pick us up for breakfast. We all ate breakfast, me, kara, angelina, tristan, tiana, canyon, and liz. It was yummy. Then, me, my mama, angelina, and tristan went to a flea market. But it ended up being too hot so we decided to go to the mall. We had to rush home to make sure tristan got to work ontime. I hope he did......lol. So, then i relaxed for a bit untill my dad came home and the family went out to dinner at sushi! We ate soooooooooooo much. 90 pieces of sushi && tempora. Oh. plus salad and soup. We are eaters. Later at home, I had friends over for ice cream. Angelina made party hats for everyone. They were super awesome. She's so creative. And she got poppers and everything. && streamers. After ice cream, me and some friends went out by the waterfront star gazing. Tristan met me there. Such a perfect night. Finally, tristan came over and we shared our usual green tea ice cream. A perfect ending to a perfect day. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh that just sounds amazing :) I am super happy you had such a great day :D I miss you and I wish I could have seen you! Ah oh well, I'm thinking of coming to move you into collage. It's not definite but I hope it works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a great day! Happy birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D i made party hats. they were a hit weren't they? hehe. happy birthday again : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!
    it sounds like you had a fab day!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete