Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Block Party & Hair Cutting

Yesterday was the first time I had seen Tristan in basically almost two weeks. Doesn't sound long, but trust me, it felt like forever. Well, he invited me to go with him to get his hair cut, random. He's always had longish hair since ive known him, but he just got a promotion at work and the require him to cut it short. Anyways, he was nervous, I was nervous, his sister was excited. lol. So, he got it cut short. Like short. i LOVE it. :) Like wow. He looks amazing. I thought he looked good before but now i just cant stop looking at him. I just want to stare like a creeper. lol. Anyways, after the haircut we went to his house to get ready for a block party! :D Ive never been to a block party before. It was super fun and the police and fire people came and ate. :P Later, we watched a movie outside his house. The night was amazing! I like that boy sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment