Friday, August 21, 2009

"she wears short skirts. i wear tshirts."

So, I happen to really dislike taylor swift. BUT, I am now obsessed with the song you belong with me. Anyways, I adore the music video. :) Well, yesterday was amazing. :D I spent it with some of my buddies. We went and had a picnic at a park, then we went bowlilng for basically free with a cupon I had. I FINALLY got to see my friend jonathen. :) He makes me laugh. Like super laugh. I love it. But, it was kinda awkward at first because tristan was there too. :) && jonathen has/had a thing for me. But we were always able to be friends. Now, however, i have a boyfriend. So I wasn't exactly sure how it would work out with the two of them. But tristan could only stay for an hour so it all turned out okay. :) I wish he couldve stayed longer though. He works sooo much. Ugh. oh well. Oh! and im slightly bummed. They scheduled him to work on my birthday next week. boo. Again, oh well. Ill still have fun. lol. So, bowling was fun. I came in second to last place. :D Im pretty horrible at bowling. I used to be better. Grrr. This coming up week looks like its gonna be fun. Its my sister's last week of summer so i think we will be going on many adventures. PLUS, my birthday is next friday!!!!! :D Hooray! Can't wait. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh birthdays are fun!! Dang Tristans job :/ Oh well I wish I could be there! I bet you'll do something totally fun :) I like bowling, we should go together one time, we never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with him too :) And isn't it GREAT?

    ReplyDelete