Thursday, April 8, 2010

twenty questions

I got tagged by my sister to answer these following twenty questions:

1.What can't you leave the house without?
my cell phone, softlips, and room key
2. Favourite makeup brand.
don't really have a favorite makeup brand, just a fasination with mascara
3. Favourite flower?
lilies
4. Favourite clothing store?
forever 21, urban outfitters, anthropologie, & thriftin
5. Favourite perfume?
Instiraption by Lacoste
6. Heels or flats?
hmn......not sure. depends
7.Do you make good grades?
semi-good, used to make better
8. Favourite colours?
purple and green
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
yuckers. no
10. Do you drink juice?
regularly. cranberry :)
11. Do you like swimming?
yep
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
uh, no.
13. Favourite moisturiser?
st. ives
14. Do you want to get married?
havent decided yet. Possibly if i find the right person. we will see.....
15. Do you get mad easy?
unfortunately......I need to work on my temper
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
haha. oooh yeah. :P no
17. Any phobias?
phobias? no. But I do have random ocd things
18. Do you bite your nails?
another thing i need to work on......I only do it when im nervous and sometimes when im trying to think
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
probably, but none that come to mind
20. Do you drink coffee?
oooohhh decliciousness. occasionally. but not really.

hope you enjoyed my twenty questions. :D

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so excited that you did this : )
    you know, i found a new perfume that combines our favorite flowers?! its called lollia breath. soooo good & one of my new favorites. it's sister perfune!! : )
    you get mad easy??? wha!???
    & you drink cranberry now?!??!?? i thought you didn't like it....haha.

    ReplyDelete