Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sleepies

Well, today was my second day back to school after springbreak. KAUAI! haha. Im soooo very tired at the moment because I just got out of a three hour class. Grrrr. I mean, it was interesting, dont get me wrong, but come on! Three hours! haha. Thats what i get in order to have four day weekends. Yes, you heard (read) me right. FOUR GLORIOUS DAYS OF..............FREEEEEDOM! Anywho, random things of late:
  • Cameron Arana the Pink Pirana will be visiting me. :)
  • My papita's birthday will be on the second of April.......so will cameron's
  • Melissa may be visiting riverside
  • Sammie dearest will be taking me to six flags down here. :)
  • Sammie is a cutie and got me tacobell while I was in a four hour class yester day and left it outside my classroom and texted me to go get it. He was nowhere to be found.. (i was SUPER starving during class and texting him)
  • I think that Mila Jovovich is incredibly hot.
  • I also really want to start excersising/getting fit/dancing again.
  • For the past two days ive only eaten vegetables. Thats how lame our cafe is.
  • I only ate cucumber for two meals today.
  • Ive learned that my school brain shuts off at around 8 every night. Idk how im going to handle night classes. :D

Well, thats all for now. Later chickadees

4 comments:

  1. Aw! I love the part about Sammie and the tacobell, so cute! Cucumber? Two meals?! Ugh. You poor thing. She is hot :P Miss you! It's eo weird being at your house without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness only cucumber for two meals?!?! i would die.
    you need to email me your schedule. i want to come visit you soon : ) bc you have 4 DAY WEEKENDS!!!
    i want to start excersising more now too. alofhweohoaweifrhewofhwoebfw!!!!! i really need to.
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sammie is a sweetheart. :) He suprises me a lot. hehe. Umn....I have class mw 1-5, m 6-10, and tues 6:30-10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have tagged you to answer the twenty questions on my blog. it's pretty fun : )

    ReplyDelete