Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Long time no see....

Well, hasn't it been a while? Life has been rather busy for me since I moved out of my parents and now attend college eight hours away. The following is the major changes/things ive learned:
  • I truly and deeply now know the meaning of a starving college student
  • One of my daily decisions are yucky cafeteria food vs. sleep (sleep usually wins)
  • Relationships and love are tricky things
  • Alone time is a valuable treasure
  • Procrastiantion is my middle name
  • Adventures keep me going
  • I can sleep anywhere at basically anytime
  • Cars are not comfy places to sleep, but the people in them make up for it
  • Quarentine is probably the most terrifying movie i have ever watched
  • Free time is cherished but has another name, sleep
  • Responsibility is a must whether or not I want to admit it
  • Im a slightly very unemotional person
  • Depression is something that isn't always noticable untill friends point it out
  • Telling myself "Today is a good day" usually gives me a good day
  • I will forever love my little rosie the rivetor and mourn red
  • I believe in miracles.....
  • & much more. :)

4 comments:

  1. yay!! hello : )
    it's nice to see you on here. what made you come back? i told mom about rose. she liked it & smiled & laughed.
    i can't believe you watched quarentine! omg. i would never. so scary.
    oh yeah, random question: how many names does alice have? a lot right?
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah. good. im glad she liked the story. :) Yeah, quarentine was terrifying. Me and the skittles had a three day period where we watched horribly scary movies. idk why. But we were craving them. lol. Umn.....why i bolgged.....because I didnt want to go to hell class. ahahah. && alice has six or seven names. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i was just wondering. i can't remember why now....lol.
    & how can you be craving scary movies?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the can be a nice escape while you are stressed and can't escape your tiny populated school. haha

    ReplyDelete