Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Australia

Hey! So, my very amazing friend Liz is going on an adventure to Australia for about five months. She is leaving today. :( Im really really super super excited for her, but I am still going to miss her terribly. She is soooo much fun to be around and is always there to go on an adventure with me. So, this morning a group of my amigas all went out to IHOP for breakfast at lik 7! And, during breakfast, Liz told a funny story about how she had NO idea that you had to get a visa to visit Australia. Well, luckily she was able to apply for one last saturday, something that NORMAL people would do months in advance. But, alas, Liz is not normal, shes just cool like that and I will miss her. :D

4 comments:

  1. i know it not the right post but im going to try that salad recipe you posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you made me laugh when you said i was touching a dog. hahaha. i'll miss everyone of youuuu! i don't wanna leave! what do you want back from the philippines?!

    ReplyDelete